The Challenge seeks the global FinTech community to showcase their innovative products/solutions in selected areas
The areas are:
- Web Bank Interaction for High Net Worth Individuals
- Financial Services for Travelers
- Entertainment x Blockchain
- Education/ Financial Management Services for Youth
- Client Engagement for the Underbanked/Underinvested
- Super Smart Authentication
FinTech startups entering the challenge will compete for a PoC project (Proof-of-Concept project) within the multinational conglomerate.
After the selection process, the highest ranking startup in each of the six focus area will have an opportunity to present their solution to a judging panel from Sony on 17 March 2016.
Thereafter, at least one of the startups will be announced as the ultimate winner,and will continue through to the PoC project phase within Sony.
Interested startups should endeavour to read the terms of the challenge before applying. Applications will be closed on February 12, 2016.
The competition is organized in partnership with Matchi, an organization that brings the best minds in banking and the world’s brilliant innovators together.