If you’re an Android developer, then you should attend Facebook’s half-day event comprising of tech-talks and hands-on code labs that will show you how to effectively leverage social in the design and implementation of Android apps.
During the event, the following topics will be covered:
- Improving user engagement on my android app;
- Getting a better understanding of my audience and the performance of my Android app;
- Useful tools to use for building and deploying apps in emerging markets;
- Growing my mobile startup with FBStart; and
- Building for the Free Basics platform will be covered.
The event will take place on February 25, 2016 in Victoria Island, Lagos from 4:00pm to 7:00pm (GMT+1) with 1 hour of networking.
Interested participants should apply as quickly as possible as spaces are limited. Application closes on February 6, 2016.