Kaymu, a leading online marketplace in Nigeria, has announced the release of an infographic showing the buying trend in Nigeria.
The interactive infographic showed that buyers in Ogun State are keeping the reading culture alive by buying Books online, females in Edo state are spending big and keeping pace on latest iPhones from Apple, while males in the Northern part of Nigeria love to spend big on priced wristwatches.
Key highlights of the infographic are shown below.
- The interactive map covers all 36 states in Nigeria including the Federal Capital Territory.
- It shows preferences based on gender.
- It shows the exact products consumers are demanding.
- Females in Lagos spend more money online than males while the males buy more.
- Top 4 states with the most transactions are: Lagos, Abuja, Oyo, and Rivers states.
If you are eager to find out what people from your state are buying or you need a guide on products and services to deal in as a prospective entrepreneur, you can find the infographic here.
This isn’t the first time Kaymu is releasing an infographic to provide information about happenings on its platform.
Late last year, it also released a white paper on e-commerce market trends in Nigeria.
Launched in 2013, Kaymu is an online shopping community where buyers meet sellers and make the best of deals for all kinds of products.
It currently operates in Nigeria and 13 other African countries, as well as in Asia and Europe.