SimplePay, an innovative payment platform, has announced it is set to launch SimpleLink, a payment solution that allows you to receive payment with a link.
SimpleLink is designed to make it easy for small businesses to receive payment for their goods and services with a link. The payment link can be sent to customers as SMS, on Whatsapp, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram etc.
It is ideal for social media and offline merchants. SimpleLink makes payment simple and seeks to power social media commerce in Nigeria.
Here’s how it works:
- Signup on SimpleLink.ng.
- Enter your product or service.
- Generate link to SMS, Whatsapp, Facebook and Instagram etc.
- Customer click on your link on your social media page.
- Checkout page pops up with items the customer is paying for, customer enter card details, delivery address and makes payment.
- On payment customer receives invoice via email and you (merchant) receive notification of payment and delivery address by email.
Setting up SimpleLink costs…zilch, and it comes with world class security in compliance with PCI Security Council standards.
SimpleLink will be officially launched on June 1, 2016. You can test the product here to have a feel of what it means to receive payments with just a link!