The service will be available to Uber users in Nairobi and Mombasa, who will get a chance to fly in style for 20 minutes over the beautiful Rift Valley from Nairobi or the breathtaking coastline in Mombasa.
In addition, the selected users might get to share a chopper with Eric Omondi, Huddah Monroe or Larry Madowo in Nairobi or Chef Ali, DJ Lenium, Miss Global Kenya or Tima Keilah in Mombasa.
Uber users interested in this once in a lifetime opportunity can jump in on the offer in two ways: by winning a pair of tickets online (winners have already been announced) or by requesting UberCHOPPER through the Uber app.
To request an UberCHOPPER through the Uber app, follow the instructions below.
- Enter promo code ‘CORPHELIKE’ in the promotions section of the app to unlock the UberCHOPPER option.
- Open your app at 10:00 am on Sunday, September 4, 2016.
- Pair up with your guest and select the UberCHOPPER option.
- Confirm your pickup location in Nairobi or Mombasa.
- Tap the request button at the bottom of the screen and cross your fingersIf connected, you will be called by your driver and picked up for a ride to the helipad.
- Enjoy a 20 minute chopper ride celebrating either the beautiful Rift Valley from Nairobi or breathtaking coastline in Mombasa.
The first person to request UberCHOPPER through the app tomorrow at the exact time stated (in either Nairobi or Mombasa) will win the final pair of seats available in both cities.
For new Uber users who might be seriously itching to use UberCHOPPER, entering the promo code CHOPPERKE in the app will get them a free first ride up to KES650!
UberCHOPPER is made possible through a partnership with Corporate Helicopters, leading providers of helicopter charters in Kenya, and is endorsed by Magical Kenya, an initiative of the Kenyan Tourism Board.