Business support platform for startup and SME entrepreneurs in Africa, Starta will host a webinar for non-techies on September 22, 2016.
The webinar seeks to teach non-techies how they can build a tech startup as a non-technical founder. They will learn the basic software development principles to get them started on the right path.
Specifically, they will learn the following.
- 13 really important things you need to know about software technology.
- What you should look for in a technical co-founder/CTO.
- What to say when people ask you technical questions about your product.
- When and how to hire developers.
- How to build your minimum viable product (MVP).
On hand to host the webinar will be Nick Todd, a lead consultant and instructor at many multinational companies including Deutsche Bank and Sun Microsystems.
He teaches cloud computing at the BBC Academy, and is a lead instructor on the Citi Bank technical graduate training programmes in London and New York.
Nick is also the CTO of Yhello Technologies (previously meals.co.uk) and GenomeAid.
The webinar is open to entrepreneurs, complete beginners, bloggers, marketers, project managers, designers and tech lovers.
The webinar will commence at exactly 6:45 PM (GMT) on the aforementioned date. Interested participants can click HERE to join in.